ETSI Security Week 2018 took place last June 11th to 15th at the ETSI headquarters, located in Sophia Antipolis (southern France).
This free event addressed the main challenges in the cybersecurity sector in an increasingly digital world. The meeting focused on the current issues in the sector such as: cybersecurity policies, legislative actions, cyber attacks and the latest technologies in this field. In addition, the fundamental challenges in the world of cybersecurity and the technical and standardization actions undertaken to overcome them were discussed.
Presentations at ETSI Security Week 2018
There were presentations on the following topics:
- Latest Cybersecurity drivers, considering the latest policies and legal actions, as well as the latest cyber attacks.
- Security / privacy / security of IoT.
- 5G security / privacy.
- Distributed record technologies.
- Remote signature creation services eIDAS.
- Middlebox and Hackathon Security.
The calendar of presentations during the month of June was the following:
- 11th: Latest drivers for Cybersecurity.
- 12th and 13th: Future-Proof IoT Security and Privacy.
- 12th: Hot topics in Middlebox security.
- 12th and 13th: Middlebox Hackaton.
- 13th: Remote Signature Creation Services by TSP: Protocols and Audit Requirements.
- 13th and 14th: What does 5G Security offer?
- 14th and 15th: Security and Trust in ICT: the Value of Distributed Ledger Technology.
If you wish to see some of the presentations that were made during Security Week 2018, please click here.
About this edition
For their part, the speakers came from different fields: national security agencies, IT leaders, cybersecurity experts, global standards organizations, developers, researchers, universities and policy makers. In total, more than 300 visitors from all over Europe participated.
If you wish to know more about the event, please click here .
More information available on Twitter.