Next Tuesday, May 29th, there will be an event on electronic invoicing (eInvoice) from Companies to Governments (B2G) and on electronic billing services available for both public and private entities that will allow them to comply with Directive 2014/55 / EU.
This orientation day, organized by the European Commission, is held due to the legal limit for public entities of the Member States to implement the European Regulation on Electronic Billing, which will entry into force will on April 18th, 2019, and which is extendable in one year for certain actors.
The purpose of the event is to demonstrate how electronic invoicing can contribute to the formation of the Digital Single Market, help generate cross-border services and provide other benefits for citizens, businesses and Public Administrations throughout the European Union.
In addition, it will help attendees to improve their understanding of the actions they must take before the end of the deadline and share the following steps for the implementation of eInvoicing in the EU.
Participation is open to all interested in eInvoicing, especially political actors, public entities and technical staff that develop eInvoicing solutions in the EU.
Topics to be discussed at CEF eInvoicing Event
- Christian Rasmussen: Senior Business Development Manager at e-Boks A/S.
- Alis Irena Riviere-Osipov: Director of eInvoicing and IT recruitment policies at the European Commission.
- Peter Potzgieser: Senior Consultant in Business Innovation and Standardization.
- Andrea Caccia: Senior consultant on process digitization and member of the European Multi-Stakeholder Forum.
- Caroline Corneau: Project Manager at European Commission Directorate General for Informatics (DIGIT).
- Agniezska Bajno: Project Manager at European Commission’s Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA).
Practical information on eInvoicing Event
Name of the event: CEF eInvoicing Event.
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 horas (CET).
Location: Room VML2, Rue Van Maerlant 2, Bruselas (Bélgica).
If you wish to participate in the event, click on this registration form.