The European Security Agency ENISA has worked in 2016 on a concise set of technical guidelines to ease the adoption of the eIDAS Regulation in the non-mandatory aspects, foreseeing its voluntary use by the different agents involved: Electronic Trust Service Providers , Supervisory Bodies and Conformity Assessment Bodies.
Within this scope, ENISA has prepared the following documents, which are in a draft status:
- Guidelines on the initiation of Trust Services [DRAFT v.0.7, 30/09/2016]
- Guidelines on the supervision of Trust Services [DRAFT v.0.4, 30/09/2016]
- Guidelines on the implementation of specific eIDAS articles [DRAFT v.0.4, 03/11/2016]
- Guidelines on the auditing framework of TSPs [DRAFT v.0.1, 04/11/2016]
- Guidelines on the appropriate security level at TSPs [DRAFT v.0.1, 03/11/2016]
Interested parties are invited to send comments to ENISA in reference to the above mentioned documents.
Comments and opinions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org