Compilation of the list of secure signature creation devices notified by Member States benefiting from the transitional measure laid down in Article 51 (1) of Regulation (EU) Regulation 910/2014 and of qualified signature creation and sealing devices as provided for in Article 30 (2) and Article 39 (2) of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014.
Since the entry into force of the Regulation, the Secure Signature Creation Devices (SSCD) have been renamed as Qualified Signature Creation Devices (QSCD).
Spain has listed the electronic ID device:
- Name: DNIe-DSCF (secure signature creation device) version: 2.0
- Petitioner: Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre – Real Casa de la Moneda (ES)
- Designation Report as SSCD: https://oc.ccn.cni.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=321:2016-03-04-07-58-40&catid=38:relacion-productos-certificadospublico&Itemid=102&lang=es
- Common Criteria certification reference: 2013-7-INF-1506 v1
- Common Criteria certification report: https://oc.ccn.cni.es/pdf/2013-07-INF-1506.pdf